Thursday 20 September 2007

What do you think?

After Mass today, I went out to have a drink with Fadi and three of his friends. In other news, the Italian classes are done. I wish I could skip the “end of class Mass” tomorrow and the reception to follow, advertised as an “agape,” but I don’t think it would be appropriate for me to do so. My dilemma is that my combined ticket for the national collection of art runs out tomorrow, and I still haven’t visited Palazzo Altemps and the Crypta Balbi that are included in the ticket. O what to do, what to do? Have a fabulous time at the museums, or a dubious one at an “ordinary” Mass (sorry, couldn’t help myself) and ingest (probably mediocre) food? What to do, what to do? Suggestions in the comment box are welcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mass is always better. The Crypta Balbi has to be one of the less interesting of the Roman museums. Palazzo Altemps, on the other hand, has a superb collection of sculpture; don't forget to visit the Opus Dei university next door (just ask if you can go into the church Sant' Apollinare). Noel